This equipment pack is for ACAC members in the Pre-Senior workout group. You may purchase any part of this pack. Your team discounts have been added to each product.
- Strokemaker Hand Paddles - Size 1 or Size 2 depending on the swimmer ability (please ask your coach if you don't know what size you would use)
- Zoomer Gold Training Fins - Sized by foot size.
- Speedo Pull Buoy
- TYR Hydrofoil Kickboard
Size 1 - Azure Blue: For 9-13 year old age-groupers, high school girls and stroke swimmers, female masters and triathletes, synchro, water aerobics/rehab and high tempo drills.
Size 2 - Bright Yellow: For older age-groupers, younger high school boys, older high school girls (freestyle), college men (strokes)/women(free), masters, triatheletes, synchro and water aerobics/rehab.
Zoomer Gold Fins:
The Zoomers Gold fins provide an improved foot pocket formulated from soft natural rubber for increased comfort. The short blade encourages shorter, faster kicks for additional propulsion through the water. The Zoomers Gold Fins are an ideal training fin for cardiovascular conditioning and speed training.
Speedo Pull Buoy:
- Dimensions: 9.5'' x 6.3'' x 4.3''
- The must-have pull buoy for every swimmer in every pool.
- Elevates hips and legs to the proper streamline body position.
- Allows the swimmer to focus on stroke technique and rotation.
- Improves upper body strength.
- Soft, durable EVA foam.
TYR Hyrofoil Kickboard:
Engineered for elite level training, the Hydrofoil Kickboard provides a natural body position in the water, that's true to race form. Showcasing a three-dimensional design, the LHYDKB provides enhanced control over kinetic movement, allowing the upper body to move and roll in cadence with the lower body, for a realistic kicking experience in the lanes. A convex hull allows swimmers to rock naturally side to side through the water, while maintaining direction and angled cutouts allow hands to be in the same position as they would be when pulling through a stroke. Built to mimic freestyle body movement, the flat surfaces of the Hydrofoil Kick Board allow forearms to rest comfortably, while the perfect buoyancy keeps swimmers in the proper position in the water at all times.